Our feasibility studies normally produces a Final Feasibility and Analysis document and may include a number of interim reports if applicable. With additional fees, the feasibility study could be supplemented with Computer Simulations providing more detailed visual and analytical representation of the system studied. We normally use Systems Modelling (hardware-in-theLoop and Software-in-the-Loop as well as Discrete Event and Continuous Process Simulation techniques for this purpose.
Our feasibility studies normally encompass:
- Background research and analysis of the State-of-the-Art
- Technical, Economic, Environmental, Social evaluation and analysis
- Cost Benefit analysis
- SWOT (Strength, Weakness, Opportunities, Threats) Analysis
- Project life cycle analysis covering Design, Implementation and Commissioning.
- Technology and Socio-Economic Impact analysis